Stock / raw ROM for Asus ZenFone 10 (AI2302)
The term “Stock ROM” or “Firmware” describes the version of the operating system that the device’s creator pre-installs. It is the original firmware that comes with a device and can be used to return it to its default settings.
Asus ZenFone 10 (AI2302) Stock Firmware – is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
How to Update
- Check software version of your device**
- Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
- Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
- Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
- Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please backup your important data before system