Disk Xray is a disk usage statistics viewer, application uninstaller, duplicate file and folder finder and cleanup tool for macOS. Disk Xray performs four fundamental functions – and it performs them well offering maximum security to restore all files in case you remove something accidentally.
- Scan everything – Disk Xray can scan every kind of drive connected to your computer including HDD and SSD drives, connected network drives, USB, Thunderbolt and Firewire devices (CD/DVD, pendrive, external HDD), memory cards and more.
- Faster Computer – If your computer is running slow or the startup time is suddenly longer, you should scan and remove old, unused files and caches. Disk Xray cleans up these files, giving you a choice as to which files should remain.
- Find duplicate files and applications – Find and remove duplicate photos, documents, music, videos, downloads, and more. Disk Xray makes deleting duplicate files quick and easy. It will also find your duplicate applications and frameworks (bundle). Disk Xray has build in effective search module which scans for duplicate files extremely fast and gives you 100% guarantee that found files are identical because the final comparison is done byte-by-byte.
- Disk space administration – Disk Xay will scan contents of a selected location for file and directory information and show it’s graphical representation. It helps you understand what kind of files are located in folders and how to effectively organize your resources. Disk Xray has been designed to simplify the work with high-capacity data storage containing millions of files.
- Quicker and Safer Internet browsing – By locating and removing old cache files which are left by web browsers, Disk Xray reduces memory usage. Browsers will not keep these unneeded files in memory, nor will they process them. Many websites track your behavior online with cookies that stay on your computer. Disk Xray erases your browser search history and cookies so any Internet browsing you do stays confidential and your identity remains anonymous.