Unlike the Galaxy A3 (2017) and Galaxy A5 (2017), the Galaxy A7 (2017) Oreo update didn’t debut in Russia. Vietnam was the first market to get the A7 (2017) Oreo update, but it looks like Samsung Russia wasn’t too far behind and is also rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo for the largest of Samsung’s 2017 A series phones. That’s not all. The update is also available in Trinidad and Tobago, which suggests the Galaxy A7 (2017) has the highest priority right now, possibly because it’s the best-selling model in the 2017 Galaxy A lineup.
- A3 (2017) (SM-A320): (Collection) full rom for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) (SM-A320)
- A5 (2017) (SM-A520): (COLLECTION) STOCK ROM (FULL 5 FILE) FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 2017 (SM-A520)
- A7 (2017) (SM-A720): (COLLECTION) STOCK ROM (FULL 5 FILE) FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY A7 2017 (SM-A720)
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Download and install driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Then, download ODIN (last version): Odin 3.13.1
- Download and extra firmware.
- Save data, remove Google account, remove passcode (or pattern lock).
- Reboot phone to Download Mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down), press Volume Up to continue
- Connect to PC (or laptop)
- On ODIN tool:
– BL: select to BL_Ax20FXXU…
– AP: select to AP_Ax20FXXU…
– CP: select to CP_Ax20FXXU…
– CSC: select to CSC_xxx_Ax20FXXU…
- Click Start and wait about 5-10 minutes
- If your phone is stuck on the SAMSUNG logo for 15 minutes: reboot to Recovery > Wipe data + cache > Reboot