Hi, my bro
I have shared the combination firmware of Samsung Note 9 (SM-N960), but some of you still do not know the effect of it. That’s why I wrote this article. In the COMBINATION_FA81 (Android 8.1) version, Samsung brought the “OEM UNLOCKING” feature back so the FRP bypass was much easier. Good luck.
How to bypass FRP (bypass Google account) on Samsung Note 9 (SM-N960)
- Driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Tool: Odin 3.13.1
- Combination firmware: (COLLECTION) COMBINATION ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 9 (SM-N960)
- Full firmware: (COLLECTION) STOCK (FULL) ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 9 (SM-N960)
HOW TO BYPASS:
- Power off and reboot your phone to Download Mode (power off your phone, ).
- Open ODIN, extract combination firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 1 file at AP.
- After your phone restart, go to Setting > Developer Options > turn on “OEM Unlocking“.
- Continue, power off your phone, reboot to Download Mode, again.
- Open ODIN, extract full firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 5 files:
– AP: choose to AP_N960xxx file
– BL: choose to BL_N960xxx file
– CP: choose to CP_N960xxx file
– CSC: choose to CSC_N960xxx file
- After your phone restart, if your phone stuck the Samsung logo > power off > reboot to Recovery Mode > Wipe data & cache > Done
DONATE ME IF YOU WANT: https://paypal.me/vnrom