Google Pixel 6 Pro: Activate 5G on non-5G Country
Hey, this tuto is working for several user to activate 5G on unsupported 5G country by Google.
You need : Rooted phone, 5G Plan, 5G Coverage.
- Step 1: Install the module on magisk to activate VOLTE and reboot.
- Step 2: Install Network Signal Guru on the Play Store.
- Step 3: Click on the 3 dots, Forcing control, select your sim card.
- Step 4: Click on NR SETTING, and select on Opt2(0x10) and Opt3(0x01) on the ENDC menu.
- Step 5: Restart the phone, if you are on 5G coverage, it should be working for you.
If your carrier doesn’t allow you to select 5G preferred network on settings, you might have to select “NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA” under Preferred network on the hidden *#*#4636#*#*
Of course, you do it on your own risk.
Thanks to Evan for finding it.
Actually worked on Hungary, Romania, UAE, Philippines, China, Thailand, Hong Kong…
Worked on A12 and A13 Beta.
How to Unactivate
Does this work on the Pixel 7?
Also works in Slovakia.