Stock rom for NOKIA 2 (TA-1035 – 1007-1011-1029-1035)
- ROM & TOOL
- E1M-116H-0-00WW-B01.nb0.rar | AFH | OneDrive | DropBox
- E1M-0680-0-00WW-B02.nb0.rar | AFH | OneDrive | DropBox
- [email protected] | AFH | OneDrive | DropBox
- For QFIL
- For Ntool
- For Dongle
- Nokia2_Dynamo_E1M_600WW_NMF26F_00WW_0_55F_7.1.1_CM2.rar | AFH | OneDrive | DropBox
- Nokia2_Dynamo_E1M_600WW_NMF26F_00WW_0_55B_7.1.1.rar | AFH | OneDrive | DropBox
- a3fc765d28edfb7ec77e3f5efeb8d06c36b85be8.zip | AFH | OneDrive | DropBox
- 6a2b8b96a075359df25bd41572c5259df05dc3cd.zip | AFH | OneDrive | DropBox
- Download file from the above link
- Unpack file with winrar ( or 7zip) and install OST tool on your PC
- Replace . exe file OnlineUpdateTool with an exe file OnlineUpdateTool exracted from the patch and delete OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config in a folder C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA
- Unpack software with winrar ( or 7zip).
- Start patched OST LA from the above mentioned folder by double left-click on exe file.
- If everything is alright the program will run without requesting login and password to hook up with a server.
- Select the original software.
- Enter your Nokia 3 into Download mode (fastboot) – (power off your phone, connected with USB cable to your PC and press Volume Up + Power, then select “Reboot to bootloaderbootloader”
- After your device enter into Download mode, the button Edit Phone Information will be available. Push that button and wait for a error (something like failed to reboot to FTM mode) being appeared. Don’t be so tragical about it. Press OK and see the button Next should be activated..
- After button Next become active, press on it and and have an eye on the flashing process or have a cup of tea not to kill time.
- Your device will reboot and you may congratulate oneself.