Total War: THREE KINGDOMS is the first in the multi award-winning strategy series to recreate epic conflict across ancient China. Combining a gripping turn-based campaign game of empire-building, statecraft and conquest with stunning real-time battles, Total War: THREE KINGDOMS redefines the series in an age of heroes and legends.
China in 190CE
Welcome to a new era of legendary conquest.
This beautiful but fractured land calls out for a new emperor and a new way of life. Unite China under your rule, forge the next great dynasty, and build a legacy that will last through the ages.
Choose from a cast of 12 legendary Warlords and conquer the realm. Recruit heroic characters to aide your cause and dominate your enemies on military, technological, political, and economic fronts.
Will you build powerful friendships, form brotherly alliances, and earn the respect of your many foes? Or would you rather commit acts of treachery, inflict heart-wrenching betrayals, and become a master of grand political intrigue?
Your legend is yet to be written, but one thing is certain: glorious conquest awaits.
- OS: macOS 10.14.4
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB Nvidia 680MX, 2GB AMD R9 M290, 1.5GB Intel Iris Graphics 540 or better (see notes for more details)
- Storage: 52 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- * All 13″ MacBook Pros released since 2016
- * All 15″ MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2GB graphics card or better
- * All 21.5″ iMacs released since 2017
- * All 27″ iMacs released since Late 2012 with a 2GB graphics card or better
- * All 27″ iMac Pros released since 2017
- * All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
- Make sure disable Gatekeeper
- Run the downloaded file, drag the game to the Application folder
- Open Terminal run the following command:
chmod +x /Applications/Three\ Kingdoms.app/Contents/MacOS
- Then on the first run, go to Application > Total War: THREE KINGDOMS > right click and select Show Package Content > Contents > macOS > run the Three Kingdoms file inside.
- Wait for the game to load for the first time for quite a long time, about 5-10 minutes. After loading, a message will appear asking to access some folders such as Download, Application, Documents… just click ok. Wait a little longer and the game will finish loading. Next time it will be faster