VectorWorks software is similar to Archicad, it can also be said to be indispensable software for Architects, supporting AutoCAD files well. If you are an architect, or simply need a solution for reading and editing CAD files, this is software worth trying.
VectorWorks is quite a famous software in the CAD industry, allowing designers to promote their ideas, providing best practices. The application includes users including architects, interior designers, landscape designers and product and furniture designers, as well as students who are ready to start their correspondence. Friend. The most common application is the most important engineering design software map. This application is a two- and three-dimensional model that makes the learning environment simple and user-friendly, making it one of the first applications for students just starting out in the field of design that has become.
(macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor)
- VectorWorks 2023 SP2.dmg (6,0G) | OneDrive | Backup
- VectorWorks 2022 SP5.dmg (4,5G) | OneDrive | Backup
- VectorWorks 2021 SP4 macOS.dmg (3,0G) | OneDrive | Backup
- VectorWorks 2020 SP2 with Libraries.dmg (23G) | OneDrive | Backup
- VectorWorks 2020 SP1.dmg (2,4G) | OneDrive | Backup
- VectorWorks 2019 24.0.0.dmg (2,5G) | OneDrive | Backup
- VectorWorks 2017 v22.0.3 SP3.dmg (17G) | OneDrive | Backup
How to install & activate
- Run the installation file to install as usual
- During installation, there is a step to enter the key, open the key file to get the key to import
At the end of the installation process, uncheck this stick (it will not be opened after installation).
- After installation is complete, open the P4tch file
Depending on Intel or M1, open the corresponding folder, copy the vectorwork file inside to the macOS folder and you’re done