Hi bro, i’ll share for you “How to bypass FRP Google account for Samsung S7 (G930F/FD), S7 Edge (G935F/FD) – Bootloader level 2”
If you follow me, you know that i share all theme free. And now, too
UPDATE NEW METHOD >>> How to bypass FRP Google account on Samsung S7 (G930F/FD), S7 Edge (G935F/FD) – Android 8, binary 2
METHOD 1: DOWNGRADE TO BOOTLOADER LEVEL 1
- Download firmware level 1
– S7: G930FXXU1DQIH_G930FOLB1DQIH_XXV_7.0_FULL.zip (2,3G)
– S7 Edge: G935FXXU1DQIH_G935FOLB1DQIH_XXV_7.0_FULL.zip (2,3G)
- Install driver (SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip) and open Odin 3.13.1, select only AP and CSC:
– AP: select to AP_G93xF….
– CSC: select to CSC_G93xF…
– BL and CP are not selected
- Click Start and wait for PASS > Your phone will restart
- Now, we’ll bypass FRP Google account by Bluetooth Method (do like video):
METHOD 2: USING COMBINATION ROM
- DRIVER: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- TOOL: Odin 3.13.1
- S7 (G930F/FD)
- COMBIN: COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU2ARA2.rar (563M)
- FULL: G930FXXS2DRAB_G930FOLB1DQI4_XXV_FULL.rar (2.0G)
- S7 EDGE (G935F/FD)
- COMBIN: COMBINATION_FA60_G935FXXU2ARA1.rar (549M)
- FULL: G935FXXS2DRAB_G935FOLB1DQI4_XXV.zip (2.3G)
- Power off your phone and reboot to DOWNLOAD MODE (Press Volume Down + Home + Power)
- Flash combination rom by ODIN (select file at AP)
- Then, setup and turn on “Developer Options” and “USB Debugging” on your phone.
- Back to Home Screen, open IME app, then type *#0808#
- Select DM + ACM + ADB > Reboot
- Upon completion of the phone reboot, connect to PC, download ADB-FRP.zip and run FRP_addROM.bat
- Power off and reboot to DOWNLOAD MODE > FLash full rom and select:
– BL: select to BL_G93xx…
– AP: select to AP_G93xx…
– CP: select to CP_G93xx…
– CSC: select to HOME_CSC_G93xx…
- Start and waitting for PASS > Verification was successfully deleted (Bypass FRP successfully)
I have u3 locked FRP any solution please
combination method work on 8.0 U2
after reset FRP via combination i flash back 8.0 Full ROM
G935F 8.0 Oreo bootloader level 2
Can I write combination U2 again full flash 8.0 Oreo?
Your file is 7.0 for combination method
Now 8.0 Oreo has been launched.
Please share your skill with 8.0 installed OS FRP locked device
Hello, download the original firmware from samsung-firmware.org, the one that corresponds to your phone and your country , and then install it with odin, clearly following step by step the tutorial of Addrom, only that when installing the firmware, it occupies the one that I download.
what i do is i first downgrade from bl2 to bl1 app and csc then flash combination then reset reset frp if that dont work i again flash app and csc than i bypass it with calculator methoud addrom teach me well thank you
Thanks you for all, I fix the problem and my mobile is working perfectly.
what you did to fix te phone? i have same problem, tnks
I am do step by step and fail in the seven step 🙁
You need to flash full firmware, then do like method 1
Hello, I have a S7 G930FXXS2DRDC, this process will work with my model of mobile ?
Yes, it work. G930FXXS2DRDC = level 2
What i can do if my mobile have a System Rev. Check Fail Device:1, Binary:0?
will this work for 930p?
Hi AddRom and how i do that? downgrade it to level 1? tell us/me
You need to download full rom (level 1). Then select AP and CSC in the ODIN. That is downgrade method.
Stuck in a bootloop as everyone says, you can get out of it by going to recovery & factory resetting but you’ll be back where you started with the same old frp.
Oh yeah, you can bypass it by downgrade to level 1. Download firmware level 1, select AP and CSC and Start. i’ll update in this post
but when u erase everything, u get throu it.
the next but , is that u dont pass frp.it dont work at this way
STUCK IN BOOTLOOP