Previously, I shared a post “Bypass FRP Google account for Samsung S7 (G930F/FD), S7 Edge (G935F/FD) – Bootloader level 2“, and today I continue to share with everyone a method. I think it’s more efficient and works on the latest version.
STEP BY STEP:
- Download and extract: Odin 3.13.1 (LINK MAX SPEED)
- And install Samsung driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB) | LINK MAX SPEED
- If your phone is Android 8, do this step (If not, continue to step 7):
- Reboot your phone into Download Mode (Press 3 buttons Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Open Odin and select combination firmware at AP
- Your phone will restart after the process is successful. If it hangs in FACTORY BINARY logo, you need to reboot your phone to Recovery > Wipe Data & Cache > Reboot
- Then, reboot your phone into Download Mode, again. And open Odin tool, flash full firmware (select all files: BL, AP, CP, CSC)
- After the process is successful, your phone will reboot and it’s downgrade to Android 7
- Continue, power off your phone, reboot your phone into Download Mode, open Odin and select ENG ROOT file at AP
- After Odin tool show PASS, your phone will hang Samsung Logo. You need to reboot your phone to Recovery > Wipe Data & Cache > Reboot
- Wait about 5-7 minutes, your phone will reboot to the Language screen, you download ADB Bypass tool: GSM_Flasher_ADB_Bypass_FRP_Tool.rar (LINK MAX SPEED)
- Extract and open ADB Bypass tool above. Connect your phone to the computer, wait for Offline change to Online > click to Remove FRP
- Wait to when tool show Done. Bypass the FRP Google account successfully.