Camtasia is a software suite, created and published by TechSmith, for creating and recording video tutorials and presentations via screencast (screen recording), or via a direct recording plug-in to Microsoft PowerPoint. Other multimedia recordings (microphone, webcam and system audio) may be recorded at the same time or added separately (like background music and narration/voice tracks). Camtasia is available in English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese versions.
- Record your screen to capture PowerPoint slides, software demos, webpages, and more
- Edit your screen recordings and camera video by cutting, splicing, and combining clips with the powerful, yet easy to use, video editor
- Import camera video, music, photos, and more to truly enhance your screen recordings
- Customize your screen recordings and videos with ready-to-use media themes, animated backgrounds, graphics, callouts, and more
- Create interactive videos with clickable links, table of contents, search, and more
- Easily share videos that your viewers can watch anywhere, on nearly any device
- Camtasia 2023.2.2.dmg (354M) | OneDrive | Backup | Backup2
- Camtasia 2023.2.1.dmg (355M) | OneDrive | Backup
- Camtasia 2023.2.0.dmg (355M) | OneDrive | Backup
- Camtasia 2023.1.2.dmg (351M) | OneDrive | Backup
- Camtasia 2023.1.1.dmg (351M) | OneDrive | Backup
- Camtasia 2023.1.0.dmg (352M) | OneDrive | Backup
On M1 need Reduced Security to be able to install system extension and record system sound.
Details of changes in versions can be found here: Camtasia Windows Version History