draw.io is an technology stack for building diagramming applications, and the world’s most widely used browser-based end-user diagramming software.
- Keep your diagram data secure: All of our draw.io applications and integrations with various platforms, as well as our free online diagram editor at app.diagrams.net do not store your diagram data – draw.io is a unique security-first diagramming tool.
- Diagram wherever you want: Use whichever cloud platform you prefer to store your diagram files: Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, DropBox, GitHub/GitLab, in your browser, or on your device.
- Integrate diagrams with other software: Store and work with diagrams in Atlassian Confluence and Jira with our draw.io apps, available from the Atlassian Marketplace. External collaborators don’t need to join your instance, they can view and edit diagram files that you share with them using our online editor – no account or diagram format conversion is needed.
- Collaborate in real-time with shared cursors: Multiple editors see changes synchronised in real time using Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive, DropBox, and draw.io in Confluence.
- Easy-to-use diagram editor: The draw.io apps work just like the office and drawing tools you are used to using.
- Many advanced tools: Many advanced and helpful tools are built into the diagram editor.