Fusion is the world’s most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers, and 3D animators. Over the last 30 years, Fusion has been used on thousands of Hollywood blockbuster movies and television shows. Fusion features a powerful node based interface that lets you quickly and easily create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together! You get a massive range of tools, incredible VR and 3D support, GPU accelerated performance, unlimited network rendering and more! Fusion gives you everything you need to create exciting broadcast graphics, dramatic titles, and even major feature film visual effects!
- Blackmagic Fusion Studio v18.6.5.dmg | OneDrive | Backup
- Blackmagic Fusion Studio v18.6.4.dmg (1,9G) | OneDrive | Backup
- Blackmagic Fusion Studio v18.6.1.dmg (1,9G) | OneDrive | Backup
How to install & activate
For the version with attached key file
Open the installation file to install as usual. After installation, open the key file, copy all the content inside, paste it, enter, enter the password, enter and you’re done.
With the installation file, there is a Patch file to replace
- Install as usual
- Open the folder, then copy the file libfusionsystem.dylib in the folder Fusion enter the path
/Applications/Blackmagic Fusion 18/Fusion.app/Contents/MacOS
- Copy file libfusionsystem.dylib in folder Render to the path
/Applications/Blackmagic Fusion 18 Render Node/Fusion Render Node.app/Contents/MacOS/