Hi, my bro
I have shared the combination firmware of Samsung A6 (SM-A600) and A6 + (SM-A605), but some of you still do not know the effect of it. That’s why I wrote this article. In the COMBINATION_FA80 (Android 8.0) version, Samsung brought the “OEM UNLOCKING” feature back so the FRP bypass was much easier. Good luck.
- Driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Tool: Odin 3.13.1
- A6 (2018) (SM-A600):
- A6+ (2018) (SM-A605):
HOW TO BYPASS:
- Power off and reboot your phone to Download Mode (Press Power + Volume Up buttons > Recovery Mode and select “Reboot to bootloader“).
- Open ODIN, extract combination firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 1 file at AP.
- After your phone restart, go to Setting > Developer Options > turn on “OEM Unlocking“.
- Continue, power off your phone, reboot to Download Mode, again.
- Open ODIN, extract full firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 5 files:
– AP: choose to AP_A60xxx file
– BL: choose to BL_A60xxx file
– CP: choose to CP_A60xxx file
– CSC: choose to CSC_A6xxx file
- After your phone restart, if your phone stuck the Samsung logo > power off > reboot to Recovery Mode > Wipe data & cache > Done