(COLLECTION) COMBINATION + FULL ROM FOR SAMSUNG A9 (2018) (SM-A920)
1. Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) (SM-A9200)
2. Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) (SM-A920F)
3. Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) (SM-A920N)
- Combination: Updating …
HOW TO FLASH:
HOW TO BYPASS:
# METHOD 1:
# METHOD 2:
- Install driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Reboot your phone in Download / Odin mode (make sure your device is off) with the following button combo:
– POWER + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY- Other options in case first option did not work or isn’t possible.
– Option 2 VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP than the USB cable
– Option 3 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
– Option 4 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON
– Option 5 (Note9) USB cable + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
- Open ODIN, extract combination firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 1 file at AP.
- After your phone restart, go to Setting > Developer Options > turn on “OEM Unlocking“.
- Continue, power off your phone, reboot to Download Mode, again.
- Open ODIN, extract full firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 5 files:
– AP: choose to AP_A920xxx file
– BL: choose to BL_A920xxx file
– CP: choose to CP_A920xxx file
– CSC: choose to CSC_xxx_xxx_A920xxx file
- After your phone restart, if your phone stuck the Samsung logo > power off > reboot to Recovery Mode > Wipe data & cache > Done