Google Photographs is one of the greatest cloud storage providers that exists for storing your images and videos. There are lots of alternatives and attributes the application delivers to the desk. One remaining the ability to improve the day and time of a photograph in Google Shots. If you want to find out how to do so, follow the future steps to a T.
How to change the date and time of a photograph in Google Pictures on Android
1. Open up Google Pictures on your Android mobile phone.
2. Tap on the impression.
3. Tap the three dots in the higher-proper corner.
4. Tap the pencil icon following to the day and time to edit the aspects.
5. Tap on the day to alter it.
6. Faucet on the time to alter it.
Following you have modified the day and time information and facts of a photo, the current specifics will sync across all your equipment and look in Google Photographs everywhere you go else as effectively.
How to alter the date and time of a photograph in Google Photos on desktop
- Go to https://photographs.google.com/ on your desktop.
- Click on the image.
- Look for the Info button that appears like an i in a circle and simply click on it.
- Click on on the pencil icon next to the date and time.
- Enter new day and time particulars.
- Simply click save soon after coming into the new date and time.