Hi, my bro
I have shared the combination firmware of Samsung J4 2018 (SM-J400) and J6 2018 (SM-J600), but some of you still do not know the effect of it. That’s why I wrote this article. In the COMBINATION_FA80 (Android 8.0) version, Samsung brought the “OEM UNLOCKING” feature back so the FRP bypass was much easier. Good luck.
- Driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Tool: Odin 3.13.1
- J4 (2018) (SM-J400): (COLLECTION) COMBINATION + FULL ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY J4 2018 (SM-J400)
- J6 (2018) (SM-J600): (COLLECTION) COMBINATION AND FULL ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY J6 2018 (SM-J600)
HOW TO BYPASS:
- Power off and reboot your phone to Download Mode (power off your phone, ).
- Open ODIN, extract combination firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 1 file at AP.
- After your phone restart, go to Setting > Developer Options > turn on “OEM Unlocking“.
- Continue, power off your phone, reboot to Download Mode, again.
- Open ODIN, extract full firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 5 files:
– AP: choose to AP_Jx00xxx file
– BL: choose to BL_Jx00xxx file
– CP: choose to CP_Jx00xxx file
– CSC: choose to CSC_Jx00xxx file
- After your phone restart, if your phone stuck the Samsung logo > power off > reboot to Recovery Mode > Wipe data & cache > Done
DONATE ME IF YOU WANT: https://paypal.me/vnrom