The first, you need to bypass FRP (if your device is not FRP lock, you can skip)
- Download and install Samsung driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB) | LINK MAX SPEED
- Download last version Odin (supported Android 8): Odin 3.13.1 (LINK MAX SPEED)
- Download an flash the combination firmware J701F (binary 6): (COLLECTION) COMBINATION ROM FOR SAMSUNG J7 NEO (SM-J701)
- After, open IME app on Home Screen, type: *#0808# > choose (DM + ACM + ADB) > Reboot
- Continue, power off your device and reboot to Download Mode, then flash the full firmware, but only select 3 files are: BL, AP, and HOME_CSC
J701FDDU6BRI1_J701FODD6BRI1_INS_8.1_FULL.zip (2,3G) | LINK MAX SPEED
- Reboot and setup by OTG + Mouse > go to Settings > Factory data reset > done
FIX TOUCH DOES NOT WORK:
Reboot your device to Download Mode and flash by Odin 3.13.1 (LINK MAX SPEED):
Done :D. Have a nice day!
Please how to fix NO NETWORK after upgraded to Android 8?
How to Repair Touch for J701M B:5 ? Can you help me please?
So easy, you need to download and flash this firmware with Odin 3.13.1