Nameless AOSP is based on Android Open Source Project, inspired by Google Pixel. We offer a smooth and stable experience for your device with a selected set of amazing features that provide an exceptional user experience.
Nameless AOSP offers many improvements on the stock Android experience:
- Better performance
- Clean UI design
- Under-the-hood tweaks
- Privacy and security
- Default experience
It also keeps what you’re used to on stock:
- SafetyNet passing out-of-the-box without root
- Some Pixel-exclusive features
Android 13 (OOS13 based)
- Latest build
Android 13 (OOS12 based)
- Latest build
How to install
NOTE: Dirty flashing from OOS12 based version is fine. The required firmware is included in the ROM.
DANGER: - When coming from OOS to Nameless-AOSP OOS13 based ROM you need to have OOS13 installed. - For OOS12 based build the required firmware is C.62-C.65 IN BOTH SLOTS! DO NOT SKIP THIS!
- Working brains, common sense, lots of coffee
- Latest platform-tools
- Google USB driver
- Developer options enabled: Settings -> About phone -> Tap Build number at the bottom seven (7) times
- ADB enabled: Settings -> System -> Developer options -> USB debugging
- Required images: dtbo.img, vendor_boot.img, boot.img (put these in the same folder with platform-tools)
- Get images from downloads page
- ROM zip (put it in the same folder with platform-tools)
- Unlocked bootloader
NOTE: If you are currently on OOS11 it's better to unlock bootloader before updating to OOS12. For unknown reason some devices cannot be unlocked in OOS12.
- Reboot your phone to fastboot mode
- Open cmd and go to the folder where platform tools are (DO NOT USE POWERSHELL!)
- Enter following commands by copypasting one by one:
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
- Temporarily flash recovery:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Reboot your phone to recovery mode, click “Install update” -> “ADB Sideload”
- In cmd enter command:
adb sideload Nameless-AOSP_xxx.zip
- Wait until your device shows Step 2/2 and back arrow appears. Click back arrow, then click “Factory reset” -> “Format data/factory reset” -> “Format data“
INFO: Progress on your pc will stop at around 47%. It is normal behaviour.
- Click back arrow in recovery, then click “Reboot to system“