Sublime Merge is a Git client developed by Sublime HQ Pty Ltd that helps programmers in software development.
Unlike Sublime Text which is merely a text editor, Sublime Merge is integrated with additional functions to be able to work as an IDE (Integrated Development Environment – Integrated Development Environment or “Unified Design Environment” or “Unified Debugging Environment”), which can be used to manage code, commit and check out… With the familiar interface of Sublime Text, it will definitely bring familiarity when using.
- A faster way to work: With a zippy cross-platform GUI toolkit, an unmatched syntax highlighting engine, and a custom high-performance Git reading library, Sublime Merge sets the bar for performance.
- Precise and Flexible: Commit exactly what you want with line-by-line and hunk staging. Select one or more lines to split hunks into multiple changes.
- Sublime Highlighting: With the power of Sublime Text syntax highlighting, you can understand exactly what’s been changed in a commit. With over 40 supported languages out of the box, and automatic loading of installed third-party syntaxes, we’ve got you covered.
- Real Git: When you’re using Sublime Merge, you’re using Git. View the exact Git commands you’re using, and seamlessly transition between the command line and Sublime Merge.
- Powerful Search: Looking for a commit? Use find-as-you-type search to find the exact commit you’re looking for.
- Your Git Client: Make it yours with an adaptable layout and powerful theming system.
(Sublime Merge is a plugin, not a standalone application. Therefore, it requires any version of Sublime Text 3 or 4 to work.)