(COLLECTION) COMBINATION + FULL ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB A 10.5 (SM-T590)
- T590XXS3CUK1_T590OXM3CUF1_BTU_10.0_FULL.zip | AFH | OneDrive | DropBox | GD2
- T590XXU3BTE2_T590OXM3BTE2_BTU_9.0_FULL.zip | AFH | OneDrive | DropBox | GD2
- T590XXU2BSF5_T590OXM2BSF6_BTU_9.0_FULL.zip | AFH | OneDrive | DropBox | GD2
- T590XXU2ASC1_T590OXM2ASC1_BTU_8.1.0_FULL.zip | AFH | OneDrive | DropBox | GD2
- T590XXU1ARGA_T590OLM1ARH1_XSA_8.1.0_FULL.zip | AFH | OneDrive | DropBox | GD2
HOW TO FLASH:
HOW TO BYPASS:
# METHOD 1:
# METHOD 2:
- Install driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
– Option 2 VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP than USB cable
– Option 3 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
– Option 4 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON
– Option 5 (Note9) USB cable + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
– Other options in case first option did not work or isn’t possible.
- Open ODIN, extract combination firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 1 file at AP.
- After your phone restart, go to Setting > Developer Options > turn on “OEM Unlocking“.
- Continue, power off your phone, reboot to Download Mode, again.
- Open ODIN, extract full firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 5 files:
– AP: choose to AP_T590xxx file
– BL: choose to BL_T590xxx file
– CP: choose to CP_T590xxx file
– CSC: choose to CSC_T590xxx file
- After your phone restart, if your phone stuck the Samsung logo > power off > reboot to Recovery Mode > Wipe data & cache > Done