(COLLECTION) COMBINATION + FULL ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY J3 ORBIT (SM-S367VL)
- FULL: Updating …
HOW TO FLASH:
HOW TO BYPASS:
- Install driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
– Option 2 VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP than the USB cable
– Option 3 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
– Option 4 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON
– Option 5 (Note9) USB cable + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY – Other options in case first option did not work or isn’t possible.
- Open ODIN, extract combination firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 1 file at AP.
- After your phone restart, go to Setting > Developer Options > turn on “OEM Unlocking“.
- Continue, power off your phone, reboot to Download Mode, again.
- Open ODIN, extract full firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 5 files:
– AP: choose to AP_S367VLxxx file
– BL: choose to BL_S367VLxxx file
– CP: choose to CP_S367VLxxx file
– CSC: choose to CSC_xxx_xxx_S367VLxxx file
- After your phone restart, if your phone stuck the Samsung logo > power off > reboot to Recovery Mode > Wipe data & cache > Done