Remove lock screen on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (SM-J730G) (Binary 5) (FRP ON) without losing data
- Download and install Samsung Mobile driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB) | MAX SPEED
- Reboot your phone in Download / Odin mode (make sure your device is off) with the following button combo: POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON >>
Once in download mode, connect your phone to the PC, preferably using the original USB cable you got with your phone.
- Download and extract Odin tool: Odin 3.13.1 (MAX SPEED)
- Download and extract this file: J730GDXU5BRI3_J730GOLB5BRI3_XTC.rar (1.7G) (OneDrive – MaxSpeed)
- Run Odin3 v3.13.1.exe >> select to STEP1.tar at AP (STEP1.tar in the folder of #4)
- After the process is complete, your phone will restart >> Continue, reboot your phone in Download / Odin mode (make sure your device is off) with the following button combo: POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON
- Exit Odin tool and reopen >> Select to STEP2.tar at AP (STEP2.tar in the folder of #4) >> After the process is complete, your phone will restart. If your phone reboot to Recovery Mode, please select Wipe Cache and Reboot.
- Wait for the phone to boot up on the main screen, then back up the necessary data and should flash the stock
romto use it more stable: J730GDXU5BRI3_J730GOLB5BRI3_XXV_8.1_FULL.zip (2,3G) | LINK MAX SPEED