Tool and rom unbrick for NOKIA 3 (MT6735)
- Google Drive: SNMobile_Firmware Tool.Nokia3_MT6735_PGPY.rar (1,4G)
- 4shared: SNMobile_Firmware+Tool.Nokia3_MT6735_PGPY.rar (1,4G)
- Download file from the above link
- Unpack file with winrar ( or 7zip) and install OST tool on your PC
- Replace . exe file OnlineUpdateTool with an exe file OnlineUpdateTool exracted from the patch and delete OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config in a folder C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA
- Unpack software with winrar ( or 7zip).
- Start patched OST LA from the above mentioned folder by double left-click on exe file.
- If everything is alright the program will run without requesting login and password to hook up with a server.
- Select the original software.
- Enter your Nokia 3 into Download mode (fastboot) – (power off your phone, connected with USB cable to your PC and press Volume Up + Power, then select “Reboot to bootloaderbootloader”
- After your device enter into Download mode, the button Edit Phone Information will be available. Push that button and wait for a error (something like failed to reboot to FTM mode) being appeared. Don’t be so tragical about it. Press OK and see the button Next should be activated..
- After button Next become active, press on it and and have an eye on the flashing process or have a cup of tea not to kill time.
- Your device will reboot and you may congratulate oneself.
[su_button url=”https://addrom.com/how-to-fix-repair-imei-lost-imei-null-on-nokia-3-mt6735/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#46a546″ size=”8″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fff”]>>> How to fix / repair imei lost, imei null on NOKIA 3 (MT6735)[/su_button]