Hi, my bro
I have shared the combination firmware of Samsung A8 Star (SM-G885F / G8850), but some of you still do not know the effect of it. That’s why I wrote this article. In the COMBINATION_FA80 (Android 8.0) version, Samsung brought the “OEM UNLOCKING” feature back so the FRP bypass was much easier. Good luck.
How to bypass FRP (bypass Google account) on Samsung A8 Star (SM-G885F / G8850)
- Driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Tool: Odin 3.13.1
- Combination + full: (COLLECTION) COMBINATION + FULL ROM FOR SAMSUNG A8 STAR (SM-G885F / G8850)
HOW TO BYPASS:
- Power off and reboot your phone to Download Mode (power off your phone, press POWER + ).
- Open ODIN, extract combination firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 1 file at AP.
- After your phone restart, go to Setting > Developer Options > turn on “OEM Unlocking“.
- Continue, power off your phone, reboot to Download Mode, again.
- Open ODIN, extract full firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 5 files:
– AP: choose to AP_G885xxx file
– BL: choose to BL_G885xxx file
– CP: choose to CP_G885xxx file
– CSC: choose to CSC_G885xxx file
- After your phone restart, if your phone stuck the Samsung logo > power off > reboot to Recovery Mode > Wipe data & cache > Done
DONATE ME IF YOU WANT: https://paypal.me/vnrom