Civilization VI offers new ways to engage with your world: cities now physically expand across the map, active research in technology and culture unlocks new potential, and competing leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical traits as you race for one of five ways to achieve victory in the game.
- See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each district, wonder, and improvement is built on its own hex, allowing you to customize your city to your heart’s content.
- From the Commercial Hub to the Spaceport, every district provides unique and powerful bonuses. Pick and choose which districts to build to fit your needs!
- Build better than your opponents, place yourself strategically for your allies, and become the best civilization on Earth.
- Boost your civilization’s progress through history to unlock powerful bonuses before anyone else! To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- Research isn’t just limited to science. Explore the Civics tree to unlock powerful new governments and cultural policies
- Cultivate the civilization that fits your playstyle, or switch it up every time you play!
- As the game progresses, so do your diplomatic relationships. From primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- Carry influence with nearby city states to gain its diplomatic allegiance and earn game-changing city-state bonuses
- Enlist spies to gather crucial intel on rival civilizations, steal precious resources, and even topple governments.
- OS: 10.14.6 (Mojave)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.7Ghz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB GPU Minimum – GeForce 775M | Radeon HD 6970 | Intel Iris Pro
- Storage: 17 GB available space
- Additional Notes: NOTICE: It is possible for Mac and PC to become out of sync during updates or patches. Within this time period, Mac users will only be able to play other Mac users.
If you have not turned off SIP, you need to run the following command:
xattr -cr <drag the game into the Terminal>